Thursday, June 12, 2008

One of the many ways in which Harper is amazing is that each night this week she has made up an entirely new Birthday Song for me.
She's also been giving me "early presents" periodically this week. Like the remote control to the DVD Player. Wrapped in tin foil.

This morning when I went to leave for work, I found a note from Harper on the door telling me that she loved me.

Today Harper requested that when we watch Terminator 2 (still have yet to do that - I've been holding off on watching it until we can acquire Terminator 1 first) that I could pause it before the scary parts happen to let her know what's going to take place. I promised her I would.

Harper's 8th birthday is on July 2nd. I requested that day off of work today so I can spend the whole day with her. The plan is to go out as a family to go see Wall-E, which Harper really wants to see ("I can't wait for it to come out! Let's go see it now!") and then for us all to go swimming at the pool down the road.

Yay, for Harper!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for Harper!!

Anonymous said...

Harper is my favorite. (Three way tie with Saren and Irina.)