Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm not dead and I'm not for sale

"Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart" by Stone Temple Pilots


So it's June now.

As you all may remember, last June, around mid-month, there was an outbreak of zombies.

Well, this year, it might just happen again.

Now, I'd normally be all over this (it really was a lot of fun last year, and while my entry turned out pretty decently, it wasn't *nearly* as great as I had wanted it to be)... but, due to the randomness of the year, it has turned out that my blogging every other day has wound up with me blogging on even numbered days in June.
And BLITEOTW2 is happening on the 13th...

I may make a special exception for this 'event' and partake anyway. We'll see when the day arrives, I suppose. But, mostly I wanted to get the word out and urge everyone out there to, on June 13th, post a zompocalypse-related post (or ten) of your own. Even if I don't write my own, I'd greatly enjoy reading about everyone else's dooms. :)

3 comments:

Simon said...

I'll try to remember the zombie apocalypse this year! *faint sense of shame*

Amy said...

Man, it sucks that the world is going to end the day before It's Not Bastille Day.

Anonymous said...

Friday the 13th.

I was bummed I didn't get the memo last year, so I may try to participate. If I can remember.

-Kirk