Monday, November 26, 2007

Of Mice

Our mouse is dying! Oh noes!

I don't know what we'll do if it completely dies on us. (Yes, I said "if", not "when", since I'm trying to stay positive here) Currently, anytime it loses power, we (read: Steph) just reach under the computer table, unplug it, and plug it back in. This seems to remedy the problem for another 40 minutes or so.

When payday rolls around I guess we'll buy a new mouse. In the meantime, I'm going to practice my psychic computer connection.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Dude, I was totally sitting here wondering when you got a mouse.

Then I was like, "Oh! That thing."

In my closet right now I totally have a wireless optical mouse that is small and colored like a ladybug, if you're desperate.

P@ said...

Heh. Thanks, Amy. But so far we're good. We're planning on getting a new one in a few days and it hasn't died since last night. Fingers crossed!

Mindi Scott said...

Hee! I was going to post the same thing as Amy. When I got to the part about "it" losing power, I was like, "Um, did he forget to put the paragraph break here? He's obviously moved on to a completely diff- Oh! I get it!"

CosmicAvatar said...

I thought it was a real, soon-not-to-be-live mouse too... [doh]