Thursday, November 08, 2007

nightblogging

During the day, when I'm extremely super busy, and I don't have time to actually blog (also, I don't have a computer available where I can do that), I sometimes come up with seeds of ideas for blogging. Or story writing. Or movie scenes.

But, then, at night, when I have access to the computer, and it's time for me to actually write? Yeah. That's when my mind goes blank. Or all the ideas seem a lot more lame than they were in my head.

....

I've not worked on The Project in about 4 days. I'm still passionate about it, and I still will complete it, it's just that work has been rough, and when I've gotten home, I've been too tired to really do any real thinking. That's why we have weekends, I guess.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I've been too tired to really do any real thinking.

Yeah. That's been like... the last THREE years for me.

I hope my mind comes home one of these days.

Amy said...

I don't suppose there's time enough for you during the day to ... jot any of those ideas down, is there?

I always keep a notebook with me so that I can write down any good ideas that come to me.

... Of course, the only time I ever write in it is when I'm home and have lots of free time.

This comment pretty much cancels itself out, doesn't it?