Sunday, November 18, 2007

Big ol' ball of meh

Sometimes that's what the internet is. And I'm just contributing nicely.

Anyway.


So, I've finished the 2nd installment in the zombie novels by David Wellington. It's neat how each story is complete on it's own, but also gives a bigger piece of the overall puzzle. Although book 2 had more typos than 1 did (I didn't notice any in the first book, and #2 had at least 4 that I caught. "He'd have to come up withy something new."
withy?? [sigh])
Also, I think that some of the timeline may have been screwed up a bit in #2, but dude. It's his universe. Plus, creating three full length novels that are so ...page-turny, and compelling and unique with their take on the zombie mythologies.... I think I can let these things slide.

Now I need the final book. (And what, prey tell, am I going to do after I finish that? Other than send the universe the continuous wish that someone transform these books into kick ass movies...)

Not a lot else to talk about right now, sadly. I spent most of my day finishing the book, and I don't know about you, but when I get all absorbed in a good story, it's difficult for me to think of much else.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Meh is being kind.

And, I don't think about anything else when I'm into in a good book. That's why it's hard for me to read these days. My poor child would suffer greatly.

Anonymous said...

Dude, withy. It's code for something.