Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's still early, though.

Maybe it's because I know I'm planning on documenting my tv viewing for this month, or maybe it's because today was unusually busy for us, or maybe iiiiuiu9iopopi <-- Irina typing there.
Or maybe it's because Saturdays have less interesting programming than any other day of the week, and we have no Netflix I'm supremely into right now.

Whatever the reason, I have done amazingly little television viewing so far today. In fact, the only thing that has been on was the DVD of Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus. I watched most of it, after the first ten minutes or so.

Nothing really groundbreaking to say about it. It was another Barbie movie, so, it had all the pros and cons of the typical Mattel outing. Although this one did have the main character named Princess Annika, so there's that.

Anyway. Not a lot of tv viewing done today. (There was probably about 45 min- 1 hour of youtube viewing/surfing, however. I discovered the monkey-fied videos, which are 1 minute vignettes of famous movies, all performed by chimpanzees. I guess they aired on TBS a few years back, but since we don't have cable, they were new to me. And, of course, we had to watch the Potter Puppet Pals videos ("Mysterious Ticking Noise" and "Bananaphone" and several of the spinoffs as well.) And probably another 15 or 20 videos that I can't recall right now. Luckily, youtube videos don't count toward the blogging goal/gimmick/whatever of this month, so I don't have to remember them all. :)

Total amount of tv time for the month - (approx.) 1 hour, 13 minutes

No comments: