Friday, September 14, 2007

Yes, I'm being vague. Humor me.

Question the 1st --- 5 or 6? (Or 10? 10 might not be really feasible, but it is possible, so I'm still throwing it out as an option. But, mostly, 5 or 6?)

2) Name several large vehicles. SUVs or RVs or Limos or Buses. Those types of things.

3) What are some cliches/stereotypes/must-happens for post-apocalyptic survivor scenarios and/or horror movies? (In particular, zombie/werewolf/vampire/alien invasion stories. Like how there's always* a pregnant woman in the group. And the baby always provides a symbol of hope. ...Or sometimes a symbol of how f-ed the survivors are.)

I...think that's all I need hive-mind assistance with right now.


In other news... Steph covered most of it. Boogie is extremely fun, and we haven't even played it two player-style yet! Tomorrow I'm going to go spend an inordinate amount of money repairing the van. The brakes have been squealing for about 2 months now. I took it down to be fixed about 3 weeks ago, and they gave me an estimate of 691 dollars, saying that the drums needed replaced. I said, "Well, okay. That's a nice opinion." and haven't checked anyone else sense.
But, seriously. The van is an '03, and has less than 44,000 miles on it. There is NO WAY that the drums need replacing. Besides, drums thump, they don't squeal [/lame].
But, we'll see what happens tomorrow. The brakes are only one of the things that is wrong with that ...machine. Hopefully I can find someone who will repair them all (or most of them) and for a fair price.



*not always

1 comment:

Amy said...

2. Jeep? Ice cream truck? Prison bus.

3. There's always a jerk/squirrelly guy (preferably in a suit) who winds up dying horribly. And rightly so.