Friday, September 07, 2007

all work...yada yada... dull boy

Another day of being way too tired to blog anything of interest. Sorry. I suspect after Sunday that will change. Well, I mean, I'll probably still be tired, but there will be much more to report on. (We're going to go camping for in the RV for the first time over the next two days...)

So, yeah. Busy day at work. Didn't do a lot of TV watching - an hour at home (The Simpsons & an episode of Mork & Mindy [dude. That show... really really unfunny. I loved it as a kid, but, then, I would've been about 5 or 6 and probably didn't care that I didn't understand the jokes.]Anyway, I have been thinking for a while that a movie-ized version of Mork & Mindy might be half-way decent {or, more accurately, half-way inevitable} but I think what would be better would be a re-imagining of it.
You know, like they did with Battlestar Galacta and Bionic Woman? They should remake Mork & Mindy, but make it all dark and sinister instead. If done correctly, I'd totally watch that.)
And at work I watched the news for 30 minutes, Dr Phil for 20, and about five or so of just random catching stuff on the screen.
Grand total, including the ten minutes of news I watched when I got home that I had forgotten about at first, comes to... oh, let's say 2 hours and fifteen minutes.
Month to date total is now 11 hours. Whee!

No comments: