Wednesday, August 29, 2007

shuffle!

Or, Memep3 take 2.

Remember this meme? (Which led to this one that was also cool, but sadly, never seemed to catch on...)

Anyway. Time to do it again. Just because!

Meme rules:
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.

Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.

Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.

Yeah, I'm not doing 20 this time. I think, oh, 8 or 9 is a better number.

While I fire up iTunes, I'll talk about something. Um.
Huh. I guess not. Here we go!!

1) "Happy Jack wasn't old, but he was a man." (oh, way to start all easy!)

2) "Well you've got the perfect disguise and you're looking ok."

3) "So long to this cold, cold part of the world."

4) "So you say I need to consider this." (finally start getting harder)

5) "I'm losing speed, trying to keep up with you."

6) "Just living the way I live, the faces in the crowd."

7) "Howard, the strangest things have happened lately"

8) "SPEW!!!"

9) "I know, I know, I said that I would quit!"

Oh, here's an iTunes related question - does anyone know how to make it stop skipping the final five seconds of songs when playing a playlist? Sometimes it's cool, but mostly it's kinda annoying.

Good luck, everyone! (And if you want to do the meme on your own blog, let me know. I suck at the guessing, but I do like getting the peek into what's on everyone's playlists.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I would like to submit that #1 is "Happy Jack" and that #8 is "SPEW".

I used my keen powers of deduction and recall for this.

Wibzoyf!

chancie said...

edit>preference>playback>just change the cross fade playback to whatever you want....i like 2 seconds :)

Meghan said...

These are HARD! Or, I'm very lame. I only know #3. The Cold Part by Modest Mouse.