Sunday, August 19, 2007

TV in September

I'm going to attempt to blog everyday in September. (With the exceptions being the days we go out of town)

The 'blog everyday' thing has been done before, so this time, I'm bringing a P@ypical twist to it.

I am going to review/document/talk about/snark on everything I watch on television during that month. Whether it be broadcast on the air, watched on DVD, or screened at work, I'll blog about it. (I might even include videos watched on the computer, but we'll see how the tv angle goes first)

I may not be able to document *everything* I watch (I mean, how many times can I include the HeadOn commercial?) but I hope to get at least 90% of my boob-tube interaction blogged. I want to see a) exactly how much television I watch and b) hopefully provide some entertaining insight into what I'm seeing. (Plus, I can talk about movies that everyone else saw years ago, and I'm just catching up with thanks to Netflix!)

3 comments:

Simon said...

Hee! You said "boob"!

And good luck, sir!

P@ said...

Aye aye!

Um. That really doesn't have anything to do with anything. I was just reading the comment, and saw that the word verification was 'sayii', so, um, I did. :)

CosmicAvatar said...

Television! Teacher... mother... secret lover...

(Disclaimer: may have misquoted.)

Seriously, have you seen my blog in recent months? TV is where it's at, baby.