Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm only happy when it rains

I was going to blog about how last night between 1:30 and 3:30 in the morning there was an incredibly powerful thunderstorm that passed through the Las Vegas valley, waking up everyone. (Seriously. Everyone in the house, and everyone I've talked to about it at work, plus all the news anchors and radio djs stated how the storm woke them up.)
And I was going to blog about how, during the storm, I had fears of the house's roof falling in.
And I thought about blogging about how that didn't happen, but when I got to work this morning, I discovered that the lobby was completely flooded and the ceiling tiles were soaked and collapsing. And I'd blog about how that was due not to the rain, surprisingly enough, but because the upstairs urinal in the men's bathroom was broken (probably on Friday) and kept flowing all weekend and flooded the upstairs which soaked through to the downstairs lobby.

I was going to blog about all that, then I realized that it's late, and I have to wake up early tomorrow morning, and there's a chance for another storm tonight, so instead, here's a silly little quiz.



Your Score: Starbucks


53% personality, 24% politics/class, 78% intelligence




You're a Starbucks whore. Spread those lips.




Link: The Which Evil Corporation Are You Test written by memoriesrewound on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sweet! Me too!

... I hate coffee!

Stephanie said...

i got what you got.

Mindi Scott said...

Me too! Except my percentages were 50% personality, 26% politics/class, 83% intelligence

P@ said...

Starbucks are everywhere!!!