Sunday, April 16, 2006

That's nobody's business but the Turks.

Who would win?
Triangle Man
Particle Man
Universe Man
Person Man
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Just testing.

Also, while Blogger is.... adequeate the way that it is, there are a few things I'd like to have changed. If you would too, you can go here and choose among a few features you'd like to see implemented. (I voted for the first option. I really want categories.)

And lastly, remember Ape10?
What would be a good term for that style of webcomic? (Yeah, I know, it barely clarifies as a webcomic either.) So the point remains - what should stories like that - where certain words are links to images - be referred to as?
Or, asked another way, how would you categorize such writings?

4 comments:

Annika said...

Size of the entire universe, man.

Amanda said...

I had to sing the song in order to figure out who I was voting for.

I voted for the guy in charge of happy land.

Amy said...

Hypermedia fiction.

Dogeared said...

Thanks for the voting Blogger wishlist link, P@ - I didn't know about that, but voted for categories and also being able to limit who sees my Blog.