Friday, April 07, 2006

Less than 2 months until the end of the world

06/06/06 is just around the corner.

The world will, most likely, NOT really end on that date. Also unlikely
- that I will finish my Perth story that is supposed to take place at
that time. [sigh]

I might get around to transcribing the basic gist of the story. But,
realistically, that probably won't happen either. Man. I have had this
tale in my head - in various forms - for 8 years now. And in 8 years I
have not actually finished it, nor even really come close.

That's... pretty depressing actually.

3 comments:

Oberon said...

.....wow....welcome to my world......just try to focus.

Amy said...

You have at least the rest of your life to write the Great Azwoodian Novel.

Simon said...

That's going to be my 26th birthday. I hope the world doesn't end, because I'm looking forward to cake.