Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Make a little birdhouse in your soul

God. You know, I woke up later than normal, and I'm still tired. Fucking work.

"...just like a slave!" Heh. Good times.

So. Today was 04/05/06. Bitchin'! It won't be that date again for another hundred years. And, as Iago (a user from the Watcher's Diary [an internet forum for Buffy the Vampire Slayer]) pointed out, earlier today it was 01:02:03 04/05/06
Cool.

We went to the library today. And we left with less than twenty books! That's got to be a record for our family.

Lost is on right now (ending pretty soon, actually) but we wern't home to watch it, so we did the TiVO thing. Except that we still live in the 20th century so our TiVO is actually a VCR. Anyway. The point is that we most likely won't watch it until tomorrow, so don't spoil anything for me, please. (This also means I'll have to avoid the entire internet tomorrow, because the stupid 'net is all spoilerific when it comes to this show.) Oh. And speaking of Lost - you must check out this. It manages to combine Weird Al, Queen, and Lost. I think it's pretty old, since it seems to only reference Season 1 goings on, but it's still hilariously awesome. Really do check it out.

We lost one of our trashcans today. It was garbage day, so I took the two cans to the curb. Then, while I was at work, the wind ended up blowing one of them ....somewhere. Sad.

Oh! I know what I was going to remark on. Today is the 20th anniversary for my dad and my stepmom. I can't believe that they've been married for 2 decades! Holy crap, dude. Um. I guess I don't have anything to add about it beyond that. Just that it really does suck/amaze how quickly time goes by.

No comments: