Thursday, August 11, 2005

Okay, who's screwing around with time again?

Good god.

Today has felt like a week.

Correction. This past hour has felt like a week. D r a g g ing out like
nobody's business.

Yeah, I'm waiting on the computer again. Also, my teeth hurt.

Um.

Oops. I stole my supervisor's pen. Doh. I'll go return that to her. It's
a nice pen, though.

And hey! It's done. Finally. Sheesh. You know, I wonder how I would do
my job if it weren't for computers. Hmm. How did people do this type of
stuff prior to computers? How did they do anything? My guess? They used
potatoes instead. Those things are everywhere, and they can do anything
a computer can. And more! Okay, the potatonet is way more starchy than
the internet, but still. Potatoes, man.

You say computer, I say potator. (HEEEE! that was a typo. Hilarious,
but unintended)
Let's call the whole thing off.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm sorry, but dragging counts as one word.