Thursday, August 04, 2005

By the numbers

Number of minutes it took me to drive to work today: 61
Number of phone calls I have received so far today: 1
Number of sheets of paper I have personally printed so far today: 65
Number of emails I have received today (so far): 17
Number of emails I have sent out today (so far, not including this one):
3 (one was a mass email, though, and if you count the individuals it
went to, it bumps the total up to 37)
Number of times I have used the phrase "number of" in this message (so
far): 7
Shows that have needed to be edited so far today: 2 (Jerry Springer for
Friday [audience member says, "kick your fucking ass"] and Maury for
Monday [man says "it couldn't be his cum!"])
Amount of food I have eaten today: None
Number of days left in the year: 149
Ways to leave your lover: 50
Days that Irina has been in the world: 185
Standard length of a paid program (infomercial): 28 minutes and 30 seconds
Number of paid programs we run during a typical workday on our two
stations: 19 (10 on KVWB, 9 on KFBT)
Number of paid programs we run during a typical weekend on our two
stations: 63 (27 on KVWB, 36 on KFBT)
Number of miles driven in our car in the month of July, 2005: 858
Number of miles driven in our car in the month of August, 2005 (so far):
81.9
Miles to go before I sleep: About 10, I guess.
Ability to find a humorous way to wrap up this blog entry: Priceless

1 comment:

Simon said...

Ability to find a humorous way to wrap up this blog entry: Priceless
I think you win, again.