Thursday, August 11, 2005

The best laid plans of mice and men...

Ha! Eddie Izzard is pretty damn funny. We watched Eddie Izzard: Definite Article last night and there were parts where I didn't think I'd stop laughing. Highlights included: The aforementioned "best laid plans of mice", the queue of murderers ("Twix, please"), the "cycle of cool" ["normal, normal, cool, looking like a dick, cool"], the Mayan bird in the airplane, the Latin accent, Pavlov's cat experiment ("day one - rang bell, cat told me to fuck off"), and the James Bond laugh. Even now, as I'm typing this, the James Bond laugh is making me smile again. It was just brilliantly funny, and can't really be explained unless you see it.

Um. I was going to blog a bunch of other stuff, but I'm not feeling particularly bloggy right now. Plus, there's "work" to be done, or something, so I'll just have to write more later.

No comments: