Thursday, April 03, 2003

Note to self (and all interested parties reading): Leaving the internet for six days ends up meaning you have a lot of catching up to do when you return. I highly recommend either not taking internet breaks to begin with, or that everyone else just stop talking whenever you are away.

So I went back to work today. It's weird. Whenever I'm away from work for many days, when I go back, the place looks cleaner. This time was no exception, but there was an actual reason for it. In my absence, a bunch of new equipment had been installed. (For NAB coming up, we've got to look "professional" [laughing head times ten]) Also when I came back to work today, the place almost caught on fire. Welcome back! (The fire story is much less interesting than it sounds, so I won't recap it here.)

What was the other thing I was going to say? I totally don't remember.

Oh! A few weeks back, during Angel, Saren ...er...everyone reading this is either American or up-to-date on spoilers for the shows that have aired, yes? I don't want to spoil any of hte foriengers out there, so I'll hold off on the Saren comments until I know for sure. (I could just make them "blinvisible" but I'm feeling much too lazy/tired to do that, and will instead spend countless amounts of energy (over)explaining why I'm not doing that. Don'tchya just love UTP@? [rolleyes])

Whenever the next election is ('04, right? God. A whole nother year of Dumbfuck? [sigh]) I'm going to vote. I doubt sincerely that it'll make a difference, but I just feel I need to do something to say "Fuck you" to King George the 2nd. Why the hell can't the Dalai Lama be our president? Or even Spongebob Squarepants.

I still have to blog, and at least log on to the WD, so I think I'll end this now.

No comments: