Tuesday, April 08, 2003

blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblog....

We've gotten into this awful pattern of staying awake until 3 or 4 in the morning and not waking up until 1 in the afternoon. The day is totally wasted, and we end up lounging aroudn the house, doing nothing. Blah. Must go to sleep earlier. Or, wake up sooner. Whatever.

We did go to the library today, and I got a new book by Robert J. Sawyer. I must say that I really enjoy the books of his that I've read ("Calculating God" and "Flash Forward") and this one ("Hominids") is no different. I'm already 80 pages in and enjoying it muchly.

My stomach is all growly. When I become god and design a universe, I'll make it so that the species in it don't have to eat so often.

Speaking of all mighty beings, I had this thought the other day, figured I'd share:

I don't see how any sane person can believe in god when things such as lonliness exist.

No comments: