Saturday, April 05, 2003

Random thoughts:

(too lazy/time constricted to make bullet points. Maybe I'll edit them in later.)

[-] The real reason those people were burning/destroying the Dixie Chicks CDs was not because of anti-Bush statements, but because they finally heard their cover of "Landslide". That thing is horrid.

[-] Cube2 tonight!! Woo!!

[-] I'm not going online at work anymore. [sigh] The desire is still there, but I've decided to try and be more "professional" at work now. Which means my time online is shorter. Which means I'm making the most of it. Yay for not wasting time!

[-] I'm three years old on the WD today. (as "the P@" anyway, I've been there longer) I was going to make a big ol' post (and still might) but I don't know what I'd say. Also, today is Mary's 3 year anniversary. And tomorrow, if I remember correctly, is Adam's.

[-] I started to watch Sling Blade last night on Bravo. It was 3am, so we decided to go to bed, and I recorded the rest. I have no idea when I'll watch it, because I've got no time. I've got to go to work in an hour and a half, and I still have to shower and do some dishes. And tonight I would like Steph to record Cube2, so my TV viewing schedule is packed. Thank god there's not a new Alias tonight (tomorrow) or I'd never get caught up. The parts of Sling Blade I did see were entertaining enough, even though I reckon nothin' much happened. Mmm-hmm. I'm intrigued enough to watch the rest of the movie, so that's saying something, I guess.

[-] Last night there was a fire down the road. We smelled smoke, and feared that our computer's monitor had been on too long and was smoking. When we heard the sirens, and realized that it was not us, there was much rejoicing.

[-] My feet are cold.

[-] Doh! Remind me to make a boq (on the WD) about blogs. I'm thinking of calling it "New kids on the bloq."

[-] I don't think I've read a book since January. This is just sad.

No comments: