Friday, April 18, 2003

Holy fucking crap! There was a gigantic black widow spider crawling on our sliding glass door to the porch.
Being UTP@ (and still awake? What the hell?, man. What the hell?), I got all freaked out (note: I would've no doubt been freaked out even if I was not currently running on 2.5 hr. of sleep and approacinng the 24 hour mark...)

What was my point? Oh! Yes. I got the bug spray from under the sink, and commenced to get chemical on his ass.

He (or she, I didn't bother to check the spider's genitals) then began to curl up and go through the death throes. Fascinating stuff. The thing was truly the size of a quarter (at least), so I'm not mourning it's death. I'm just
a) glad it didn't get inside
and
b) hoping that it didn't have the chance to breed. The last thing I want is spider eggs near where my hcildren play.

And here it is, your moment of zen.

No comments: