Monday, November 25, 2002

Things that come with age:

[-] Mellowing out.
[-] Getting fat.
[-] Getting sore.
[-] Sadness.
[-] Wrinkles.
[-] Discounts at Denny's. (WOOHOO!!)

My pants are too tight. (or are they, Steph? [raised eyebrow])

My back aches, and I don't recognize songs on the radio or MTV2 (cuz MTV doesn't play videos) anymore.

What a drag it is getting old. [/Stones] (Whom I did NOT win tickets to see. And I still don't have Forty Licks. Maybe for Xmas.)

It's 2003. Almost. (Sheesh. I thought it WAS 03. I'm losing my mind.)

But the story is supposed to take place in 06. And have I written any of it? Nope. [sigh] Laziness, I do sometimes hate you.

Hmm. Rereading this entry, I can only think of two words: Need funny.

I got nothin'. Which isn't to mean that I'm depressed, folks. I'm okay. I'm good. I'm just not able to make with the jokes. Damn it. I think it's board-withdrawl. [wink]

I promise tomorrow will be a better blog. (hee.)

No comments: