Thursday, November 07, 2002

It's late Thursday night, and you all know what that means:
Another exciting adventure of Ultra Tired P@!!
(Note to self: look into getting that trademarked.)

I had/have many things that I want to post/blog/write about, but fate seems to have a thing against me, and so I'll simply do the Reader's Digest versions here.

Del, mUrt, adn CassyLee were very nice. And, believe it or not, it turns out that they are actual people!! (I know. I was shocked too.)
Also, they were nice enough to keep their opinions (fact) that Steph and I are unbelievably dull to themselves. [up]

The best thing, I think, that'll come from the other night is that we will all PM each other more, and we'll become better friends. Yay!

What elsse?

Oh yeah. I was gonna answer my "no" boq. I don't even know how well it did. [shrug] Plus, I need to move on to "O". But right now, I'm far too tired.

I'm not funny UTP@, I'm grumpy UTP@. I men, LEttermen is on right now, and normally I find his flavor of wackyness (wackiness??) amusing. Right now, though, it's just plain irritating.

Of course, right after I type that, I find myself giggling at something he just showed. (Just shown? English and tiredness (tireditity?) are way unmixiy.)
What was my point?

At um..In less than 3 days, we'll be seeing Harry POtter!! (The movie, not the actual boy.)

Oh yeah. I think that America is in dire need of a revolution. Bush is a gah. It doesn't matter. Whatever. Let him kill us all. Whee!

And, gee, that's an uplifting note to end on. [doh2]

I missed Scrubs tonight. SUPERSIZE Friends, though, had some very ggiggle worthy moments. Chandler is funny. (heeheeehee!!)

I need somethign new to read. Suggestions, folks? And, please note, that it needs to be something not too difficult, and not too stupid. I'm picky.

No comments: