Monday, November 11, 2002

Harry Potter!!
Dobby wasn't quite as I'd pictured him, somehow. But still amusing. "Stupid, stupid Dobby!" [hee] (Plus, he was voiced by Willow! Note: Willow from the 80's action/fantasy movie of the same name, not Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.)
I had forgotten that Dumbledore's phoenix was named Fawkes. [laughing head] I love J.K. Rowling's wordplays.
Saren wasn't scared at all! Even during the Aragog/spider scene!! She said, on the way out, that she "knew it was just a movie". Smart cookie.
And, of course, there was the trademarked Chris Columbus 'happy ending' ending. And, of course, I'm a huge ol' sap, and it gave me goosebumps. (I didn't cry, though. Not at that part. I did leak a few tears at the beginning, though. Music. Gets me everytime.)

Now, the bad part. Waiting. I'm wanting part 3 to come out like NOW. And, of course, the 5th book REALLY needs to be in my possession. [sigh]

No comments: