Sunday, November 24, 2002

My last entry sais" "Yay for alcholoh!"

Yahy for alchol inedeed!@

HOLY@ FUCKI! My dautghter just waoke up wand came urnning out here and scared the bejseus uout of me! Who! At leasty he was n't a monster! O IM nean a muderdre.

Also, fholy chirst, I'm the wordsr dad in thw weorls!
I thihk all the other mods just atoelarate me, btw.!

Oh great, herw comes the serl=f-depreciaiation!

Yay for pity!

STehe just taole me some story about cars and the price. I ditn'd understand, it really,m but , [heh]

I meant nod. Im ean t {meH!!!} but I said NOTD!!

OH! Whe nI w as drinving home, I was thinking about how all humatns sod ids to judge. Judge about this, and jusdge about hta, and I had amore um............ coherent? thought when I was thinkgin it erailer ,but ohw ell.

OH yeah! Hee! I banned Throaty AGAIN!! WOOO!! Eventually, I will shoot him.

MuRDER!! WOOO!!!

We're on Interetne Explorere, insteed of ALO ,becasue AOL is all suckassy. Anywaht, IE has a sheepload of aicons. And it's frrekin me out. It's like CNN with all the crawlins and whatnot. Agof information. Pshahw!

My wfiew is woarm!!! AN d toughcy!! I love it! I vleo her!! I want cheesED~

I want cheese! Heeeheeheehe. I'm unstabler.
hahahahahahhaahahahhahahhahhaahahhahaahhhaahahahahaaha
[sihg]
The hoel tiem I was laughing , iwas typing. it as like some awful feeback problem that ouwln'td stop. Finally, tid odid.

stepah is laughing her rains out. Yayu for brains!!

xMasn is comgin!
I think i"m gonna barf!

No comments: