Thursday, November 21, 2002

The entry above this one didn't go through last night. Computers are so tempermental.

It's Thursday night, folks, so, of course this entry is being typed up by UTP@. (That's Ultra Tired P@ for those new subscribers. [wink])

Steph made meatloaf tonight! It was yummy. Along with corn, we had ourselves a musical dinner. [/lame joke. VERY lame] (Meatloaf....and Korn...musical groups...[sigh])

We also had mashed potatoes, which, to my knowledge is not a musical group. It is a dance, though, so it fits the motif. Yay for lameness! (I think I should have that tattoeed on my forehead.)

I read chapter 4 of HPatSS tonight. My throat hurts. Partly from the lack of sleep, partly from the long chapter, partly from doing Hagrid's voice. [grin]

What was I going to say?

God. I'm lame. If you (the reader) knew what I was going to say, why would I have to type it? And why would I have to aske it? And why ..my head is starting to hurt. Which reminds me of when Annika (bettie to the new subscribers. Although round the comment sections, she's known as pie. Mmm...pie.) Um..OH! Yeah, the other day Annika/bettie/pie called us up. Out of the blue! WEll, out of thegreen, since our phone is green, not blue. But I digress.
She called, and we talked, and I told her a funny joke and she said that it was making her head hurt.
The joke (which is what the last paragraph was a setup for. My brain is a scary place) was this:

If the power ever goes out, I'll have to write my blog entry by hand, and then mail it to the Internet.

I should take my act on the road.

Erm.

I suppose I should pop in to the WD and see what's happened in the last 72 days or so since I've last been there. [doh2]

Holy feces! It's a week until Thanksgiving (wanted to type Halloween)! I could write a big ol' entry about my family and the guilt that goes along with them, but meh.

No comments: