Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Okay, weird.
I just got a Spamail, titled, "Stop hating yourself". It was about weight loss.
Weight loss??

Shouldn't those go out after Thanksgiving? [shrug]

I've got a new Buffy theory, but I can't tell anyone about it. [doh2] Steph said that I "finally came up with a funny one." Yay me!

So my dreams last night were of the ...whuh? variety. Shall I share them? I shall.

Starts off, I'm living in New York City, and I (and, apparently, at this point in the dream at least, I alone) know that at some point in the near future, NYC is going to be subjected to an atomic bombing.
Not wanting to be, you know, vaporized, I'm spending this part of the dream building my "atomic bomb proof bomb shelter." It was shiny.
Later, but still in this section of the dream (it's in three parts), I found out/somehow knew that the bomb was being dropped on New York as planned by our own government in order to make the enemy look more ...enemy-ish. The anger I felt was (and still kinda is) intense.

Dream jumped/changed.

I was a spy, much like Sydney Bristow. (Um..except I dont' think I was a double-agent. And I wasn't nearly as good looking. [tongue])
Anywhat, my current mission was to infiltrate Saddam Hussein's headquarters and plant some bugs there.
I had gotten inside, and was searching for good places for the bugs to go.
The bugs were tiny little pictures of Del, bettie, and Kinitawowi. I'm assuming that I had Soupytwist, Boo, and Annie "bugs" as well, and had already planted them. However, I may not have. [shrug]
As I was planting them (in lamps, of all places), a guard noticed what I was doing, and one of those well-choreographed fight scenes took place.

Dream jumped/changed.

I was back in NYC, working as a busboy in a restaurant, and it was the night the bombing was going to take place. I was attempting to convince everyone there that we were in grave danger.

Fade to white.

So any of you dream analyzers out there wanna take a crack at deciphering my skull, have at it.

Today I took the girls to the park while Steph went Xmas shopping. We played robot games, and had a pretty good time. Yay!!
Later, at home, I played Risk with Saren. She won. The last territory that I had? Greenland.

No comments: