Saturday, November 02, 2013

Saved by Zero 01

You probably think you know about Zero. Even if you don't live here in Greater Heights City - the place he typically seems to show up the most - you've undoubtedly heard about his exploits. Perhaps you've even seen him a time or two. He does get around.

If you're like most people, you've bought the hype, and believe that Zero is a hero. Our savior. A benevolent super-god who stands for justice, goodness and wholesome family values.

Not everyone thinks this, though.

Some of us know the truth. 

And a few of us are planning on doing something about it.

I'm going to dig up Zero's secrets - find out who he is, where he came from, what he wants - and I'm going to expose him for the fraud that he is.

Charles - a friend of mine who feels the same way about Zero as I do - tells me that people won't buy it. That even if the truth comes out, that people are too used to seeing him as a hero to change their opinions. If that's the case --well, then if it comes to it, I'll just have to go one step further than exposing Zero.

I'll actually have to kill him.

No comments: