Saturday, March 08, 2008

Get up, gotta go!

Don't know if I'll be able to blog on the 10th, but if I can't, I'll blog twice on the 11th to make up for it.

Right now the girls and Steph are still asleep. I really wish I were, too, but, on the other hand, I'm very excited about this trip. Even though it's just one weekend (and a weekend that has an hour less than usual, at that!), it's our first trip out of town in quite a while, so I think I'm more looking forward to it than normal. (After reredading that sentence, I have to apologize to anyone who speaks English. That was ...grammatically horrific. Heh. "Grammatically horrific." Like Lucky Charms!)

Anyway. We shoudl be outta the house in...oh, I'd give us two hours. And then we won't be back until sometime early Tuesday morning.

WOO HOO!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Were you recent activities not out-of-town? Dude, Vegas is totally big.

Have an awesome time!