Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ooh!

I just had a pretty brilliant idea!
See, I've been sitting in front of the computer for the past...18 minutes, trying to think of something to blog about. Several different ideas have come to mind, but the inner critic in me each time said, "Nah. Too boring." or "Nah. Too boring." or "Nah. Too boring." or "Nah. Too repetitive."

I also had the idea to blog all of them, just in one post. Which is an okay idea, but I think instead, I'll go with my brilliant one:

Write down the ideas (and any other future ones I may have) on slips of paper and place them in a hat (or, you know, whatever), and then randomly pull one out every other day when I need to blog.
[yes, as you've probably all figured out, in 2008 I am going to blog every other day rather than on a daily basis. Half as difficult!]

But having the ideas pre-written down, and then there if/when (who am I kidding - it is just "when") I need them will be a massive help. Cool!
Not only was this idea really nifty, it also managed to cover today's entry. Bonus!

2 comments:

Mindi Scott said...

Looking forward to it!

CosmicAvatar said...

Excellent idea. I look forward to reading the one about the strawberries. You know. That one. *winks conspiratorially*