Monday, September 13, 2004

(re)discovery

Things I have (re)discovered, (re)learned, or (re)thought in the past few days:

  • Americans are fat.
  • Yu-gi-oh! is incomprehensible. Honestly. It makes NO sense.
  • Other people's lives are boring! (This was discovered by me spending an hour hitting "Next Blog" on the blogger NavBar up top.)
  • My life is boring! (This was discovered by me spending an hour hitting "Next Blog" on the blogger NavBar up top.)
  • I have poofy hair.
  • David Bowie is a genius. Or at the very least very very creative.
  • I am so bloody lazy that it's sickening.
  • Tab + Space does not send emails. (Thanks, Jupe!)
  • Vegas is hot.
  • Other people don't do my job as well as I do.
  • Mail - both physical and electronic - is both wonderful and horrible.
  • Lists are always a good thing to fall back upon when you can't think of what to blog about.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Lists are
• Fascinating
• Comforting
So cool!• In this blog post
• Always a good thing to fall back upon when you can't think of what to blog about

Amanda said...

I was just noticing that first one again this week, too. I was people-watching while tailgating, and all the skinny girls with short skirts and tight shirts (to a football game - [rolleyes]) have fat bellies. Americans may be getting fatter, but our self-confidence is shooting up there, too.

Simon said...

The sad thing about lists is that they get all smooshed together in this "Post Comment" page.

I [heart] mail!