Thursday, August 12, 2004

Why did I open up Blogger?

I guess it's so that I can re-habitiualize myself into blogging, even on those all too numerous times when I've got nothing to say. Like now!

*sits here for four minutes staring at a blank screen*


Yup. Nothing to say.

but at least I'm blogging again, right? Right.

Oh! I know - I asked two coworkers this yesterday, and got an "I don't care." and an "I don't know, Aliens, I guess." as a response, so I'll posit it to the P@riots.

Aliens or Predators?

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Prediens. Aliators. I mean, alligators.

Amanda said...

I never saw the second Predator, so I don't know if they got past this, but I'm pretty sure those Aliens don't generate much heat. How are the Predators going to even see the Aliens?

Feel free to enlighten me.

Mindi Scott said...

Certainly aliens. Predators are mean but aliens are just foreign.

Simon said...

I'm going for Aliens. I base this on the fact that they have acid for blood and that's pretty damn cool, when you think about it.

I have also missed great P@ blog entries like this!

Annika said...

I CAN'T CHOOSE!

Meghan said...

Arnold... I mean, Bishop.