Monday, August 30, 2004

Indecision 2004

I won't have this be the entire political tirade post, but just a sample of it.

The thing I'm wondering - are there Undecided Voters? Sure, I am one in regard to the WD election, but when it comes to the actual Presidential Race - is there anyone out there who hasn't already made up their mind? I suppose they must exist, but they really must be a minority.

If that's the case, why the wait? Why not simply hold the election today and have it over with? Why drag it out for the next month? Meh. Chalk it into the ever growing pile of ways in which politics suck.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I think we should hunt down all the people who are undecided, and kill them for making Them drag it all out.

It's the only way.

Simon said...

Tradition plays a large part in proceedings, from what I can tell. Just as long as the right result comes along, I don't mind.

On the other hand, I am watching all this from the outside, so I can say casual stuff like that.