Monday, September 27, 2010

Your friends don't dance.

I've had that song stuck in my head all day.


Also I'm not P@. I'm Saren. again. Because I started this blog and I'M GONNA END IT.

I'm sure that's a line from some movie. Somewhere. I say this because quoting movies makes you cool.

Okay so. Dad walked out and asked me to blog for him so I wanted this to be all creative and stuff and not like when I was blogging for him just to put in a filler. I guess I still am though, putting in a filler. but. but.

no butts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said I'd blog for you I didn't say I'd do it well.

Anonymous said...

There was a Steve McQueen movie called The Blog about a gigantic blog that kept getting bigger and swallowed an entire town. Wait, what? Oh. I'm told that was The Blob.

Nevermind.

-Kirk