Thursday, February 04, 2010

Here we gooooo!!

If I were a billionaire, I would totally make a Nintendo-themed amusement park. I'm honestly shocked it hasn't been done already. A real life Super Mario World? Where you could go around riding Yoshis and saving princesses and defeating Bowsers (where's my refund?) and wearing Raccoon Suits and bouncing on flying turtles? It. would. be. AWESOME.

And that could be just one section of the park. There could also be the Zelda/Link world, and the Sonic the Hedgehog section, and the Metroid area....

Man. This so needs to happen.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Blasphemy. Sonic is Sega.

Although if I were able to fly around in some sort of spinning-tails-on-my-butt contraption, I would totally overlook this.

Dude, you should call Nintendo. I'm pretty sure the problem is that they've just never thought of this before.

grangrat