Wednesday, October 06, 2004

This isn't the post you're looking for.

In my head, that was said in Ben Kenobi's Jedi Mind Trick Voice.

So, yeah, this won't be the big political post, because I keep putting that off. It should (SHOULD) be posted before Election Day. I just have to get off my arse and write it. I swear, though, telepathy would be much easier. If you could all just read my thoughts it would save everyone a lot of trouble.

Moving on, I ran a movie called Spanish Judges the other day at work, and while not a great movie, it wasn't horrible either. It was one of those B-ish crime movies that doesn't have a single moral character. Everyone is double crossing everyone else, and you wait for the end to see who gets what they deserve and who gets what they think they want. Good stuff.

But the ending confused me.

I won't give anything away, but if anyone out there has seen it and wants to discuss the film's final shot (I'm talking about Mars Girl here), let me know.

Utah was good, but felt too short. It was nice to get into the wilderness, or at least away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas for a few days. On the way back home, we drove through some sort of freak lightning storm that was incredible to behold. The sky was lit nearly contstatly, and the winds were quite strong. Good times.

In other news, I can't seem to send songs to people anymore. When I copy them off a CD, they are Windows Media File types, and apparently can be sent to other people, but they can't hear them. I don't like it.

2 comments:

Simon said...

Lightning! I love lightning. The last time I was out in some, I watched it whip across the mountains in the background.

Give us more storms, God! But less damage, please.

Amy said...

Hee! My brain read it that way! Hooray for being on the same page!

And dude, is that what the problem is? You need to download "MusicMatch Jukebox." It's a great little free thing that I love far more than Winamp. It rips from CDs into mp3 format, and it burns CDs to! If your computer is into that.