Sunday, October 03, 2004

Get out of the town!

We're going out of town for the weekend. Get away from the big city, and enjoy some of the natural world that is Southern Utah. yay!

Didn't have anything else to say, but I was getting tired of my old entry staring me in the face. Update about that situation, for those who are curious - 13 was still there the next day, but by that evening were allowed back into their building. They bought cake and sodas for the entire station on Friday. Free Pepsi. Excellent. Although I still would've prefered dinner. Just sayin'.

Once we get back from this mini-vacation, I'll finally get around to posting that political entry I've been brewing over for the past six months or so. Cha-ching!

1 comment:

Simon said...

You are so lucky. There's all that huge country to explore! You better have had a good time, dammit!