Saturday, October 23, 2004

Lost speculation!

I know that there are fans of the show Lost who read my blog, so I offer some incredibly vague speculation for their benefit! For those of you who do not watch Lost...um. Pretend I posted about ...I don't know, whiskey covered candy bars or something.

So - my speculation is based on episode 4, Walkabout. What if there are two? One good, one bad. That would explain why he didn't die, and it would tie in nicely with his backgammon speech from episode 3.

There. I think that was clear enough for those who have seen the show to know what I'm talking about and sufficently vague enough for those who have not to not be spoiled.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Excellent vaguery!

Or maybe it just ... likes him. Because he's crazy. At it's not what he fears.

Lucas said...

Whiskey-covered candy bars? Right freakin' on!

Vicki said...

Nice! I hadn't thought of that, but it definately fits. I'd thought maybe he'd cut some kind of deal with, well, IT, so he could be the "big man on the island" or something. (I hope I'm being vague enough... ;)