Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Shouldn't this be on that Buffyboard?

Without getting all spoilery, I'm hoping that the season (and series) ends with the Angel team giving into the evils of W&H. I want all of them to be corrupted, and to just accept that.

There are spoilerish examples of things that have happened this year I could cite, but I'm not in the mood to do it right now. Also, I haven't seen Shells yet, so I have no idea if that will change my POV or not. But as of right now, I want them all to wind up evil, and proud of it.

We'll see how it goes.

And (still trying to not use spoilertags. Man, I go through so much for the benefit of Jupe), going back to the events that ended episode 100 - how do we know that it was the SP that did the hole thing? We have no way of knowing for sure that that is where that character went...(Hopefully that was vague enough.)

In other news, the 8-ball is one kickass piece of plastic.

No comments: