Monday, March 15, 2004

Ides.

Heh. That's such a bizarre word.

Tomorrow, I promise, I finally post about the motherfucking work thing. It will be worth it. I swear.

In the meantime, it's bloqtime.

Aren't dollar stores just the shizz-nit?
Well, I don't know that they are just the shizz-nit, but they do have everything, for just a dollar! And that's pretty damn shizz-nit-ish. Also, I promise never to use "shizz-nit" again. Now if only the rest of the world would also take that pledge...

What three words best describe you?
I don't know.







Hee!

What would a Ph.D. do fo-r your care-r?
I'd be able to Fire my boss, with eBay!

If a book were being written about your life, what would the chapter you are currently in be called?
Chapter 28: Chapter 11
Heh.

Bob Dylan said everyone must get stoned - but why?
He answered that question in the song - He "would not feel so all alone." Apparently misery (or, um, chemical alteration) loves company.

Don't you hate that?
"Hate is a strong word." I hate that. That phrase drives me insane. I know hate is a strong word. That's why I used it.

How can they possibly expect you to go to work on a day like today?
They didn't! ALthough I did anyway. But only to pick up my paycheck. Suckers!!
Alternate answer: What are ya gonna do - starve?

If you could change the color of your eyes, your hair, or your skin at will - what would you alter your appearance to?
I like my eyes, so they'd stay the same.
My hair ...I'd just make it bigger. (Bigger is better!)
I would change my skin to be the same complexity and color as my eyes. That would be awesome.

Pick a movie or a book or a television series that you know fairly well - now, what character would you like to see their point of view from? (eg, Harry Potter from Draco's perspective, or Snow White as strictly told by Sneezy, etc)
Star Wars as told by Chewbacca. "Grrraararr!!"
Or
I wouldn't mind getting into the heads of the Senior Partners (or the Powers That Be).
Or
The Bible (Genesis, in particular) as told by Satan.
And...without giving too much away, an upcoming Ape10 is told from a different perspective...

What song do you currently have in your head?
"Sara spelled without an h was getting bored..."

What have you learned today?
Among other things - that Pennslyvania is the only state that does not have a state song.

I love the sound of a Pepsi can opening. Also, certain sirens are cool. What sounds do you find appealing?
Other than those sounds I mentioned - The laughter of my girls, the questioning "merrrow?" that Oreo makes, the bling-blings of video poker machines, orgasm noises, music, applause, the "You've got mail" voice [/hint], birds.

If you could visit 83 years in the past, or 83 years in the future, (for one week, with no time paradoxes resulting) which would you choose and why?
Yes.

I'd visit the future. I'd like to know if we'll still be around in 8 decades, and also it would be neat to see how much will have changed.

and finally...

Invent a new word right now....please?
Tekarina.
It's um...the amount of time that it takes for someone to devise a BS answer to an online survey.
"I'll be there in just a tekarina!"

No comments: