Tuesday, March 11, 2003

So, this site is a bit of an inspiration, since the guy gets like, 100 comments on his blog entries. It would be kinda cool to be that popular. But at the same time, it might be a bit overwhelming. I'm easily overwhelmed.

I'm also quite exhausted. 11 hours at work, and ...let's just say, that with the vacation I've got coming up (originally planned to go to California, cancelled due to lack of $$) I'll be job hunting.

Anyone know of anyplace that I could work at? Keep in mind that I am intensely lazy, lack anything even remotely known as a skill, and am most definitely NOT a "people person". Yeah. I should get really far. [rolleyes]

In semi-related news, Tiffany, from the traffic department got fired today. That was a shock and a half (probably a much larger one for her). However, I'm seriously considering applying for her position. If I work up the courage, I'll place a call into Maggy (the traffic supervisor) tomorrow.

I'm too tired to even go to the forums today. [frown] I suck.

No comments: