Friday, March 14, 2003

A few unconnected (mostly) thoughts. Most people call these "random". [doh2]


  • I learned how to make bullet points using html. God bless the internet.

  • If I were ultra-rich (like Billionaire Rich) I would save the world in the following manner: I would create a gigantic hoax about an upcoming alien invasion.(Perhaps NASA [or SETI] could recieve a "message" from space that would say that this alien army was approaching, and would be here in X number of days/months/whatever.) That way, humanity would be united in a single cause. No more stupid bickering about war or territory or politics or whathaveyou. For a while, at least.

  • Mmmm. Jelly donuts.

  • I'm starting to fear that thorsdad's leaving the board was not, in fact, an early April Fool's joke. This sucks mightily.

  • Haloscan, you fuckers. Once you're up again, I'll be doing a "compilation" post, and then, if it's still cool with Heath, I'll be swapping comment features.

  • Chainsaw is great.

  • bettie- How about this for a blog name: Are you bettie? No, i-r
    Yeah, I figured that was a "just me" type of thing. [doh2]

No comments: