Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Random thought time. It'll be like 3 or 4 blog entries, combined into one. Yay for effectiveness! Or at least pretending to be!!

[-] My girls are great.
We played "Duck, duck, goose" today, and they're just adorable.
At one point, Saren picked Harper as the Goose, and they ran around each other rather than the circle. Steph and I collapsed in laughter.
We also played "Pin the tail on the Donkey". I pinned my tail nowhere near the animal! Hooray!

Another game we played was "drop the clothes pins into a jar while standing on a chair" (it might have a shorter name somewhere, but [shrug]). This was fun, and resulted in several broken clothes pins!

"Mother (or Daddy, Saren or Harper, as the case may be) May I?" was another game we played. Being able to say "No" to me when I asked "[girl's name] may I?" was entirely funny to them.

We played Twister for a bit today too. I'm old. I don't bend well anymore.

Earlier Saren & I played Buffy, and I was evil. I totally killed all of the annoying Scoobies! Hooray!! I mean, "Mwahahahaha!!"

Later we're going to play Clue with Saren. I suspect it will be Col. Mustard. (It's always Col. Mustard [eyebrow])

[-] Home Depot
I've been devirginized to Home Depot. That place is awesome! And I mean it literally. It truly does inspire awe. It's gigantic and machiney and home improvementesque and just WHOA!!!
If you've ever been there before, you know what I mean. If you haven't, check it out some time.
Anywhat, we went there to get a replacement hose for the washing machine. We did get one, but I haven't put it on yet, because I can't remove the old one. Yay for wimpiness!!

[-] Board stuff
There are some people there who are amusing in that sad kind of way. Yay for lack of lifeness!!
I was going to say something mean-spirited and cruel (and true!!) about some other people, but I'm chicken shit. [wink]

[-] Road work
I swear to chicken that I don't understand how certain morons manage to stay on the road. Here are my ideas for how to improve the conditions of the roadways of America:

{-} Sue the DMV ~ Everytime there's an accident, let's make the DMV responsible. Eventually, getting a driver's license would be a much more difficult thing to accomplish. Thereby reducing the number of people on the road. And making sure the one's who are still driving are the "best of the best". [up]

{-} Raise the gas prices ~ Gas should be 5 dollars a gallon. That way, unnecessary driving would be eliminated. We're well on our way to doing this already. And yes, I'll bitch about it the whole way there. I'm American, after all.

{-} Bikes ~ More people should ride bicycles than drive automobiles. Period.

{-} Choset ~ This would be great. Except for the whole "destruction of reality" and billions of people dying parts, I guess.

No comments: