Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Wow. It's already 6pm. The day just flies by when you don't wake up until noon.
It's raining. All freaking week long, according to the online weather folks. I finally have days off work, and it rains. [sigh]

It's funny how some people can make bitterness funny, while others are just ...bitter.

New Buffy tonight! Huzzah!

My newest theory (I'll add it to my control panel when I'm feeling less lazy) is that Spike is faking his soulledness. Granted, there's evidence on the show that proves this wrong, but as I told bettie, with the way they've been ignoring continuity lately, maybe I'm onto something!!

And now, Saren will take over my blog:

I love watching TV. I love watching Darkwing Duck. And Gargoyles. And many more.
And I know the alphabet. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y and Z now I know my abcs next time won't you sing with me?
I don't have anything else to say. [/Saren]

10 months until Xmas. Better get shopping now.

No comments: