Tuesday, February 11, 2003

I have a headache. This is going to be a whining entry, so consider yourself forewarned. [wink]

I miss the board. It's been over a week since I was there last, and then all I did was make the archived polls for the new Buffy & Angel eppies. [frown]

I miss mayhem's jabs at Soupy. And Chandler's amazingly funny...everything.
I missed Crystal's 5555th post, and that fills me with more saddness than hearing about a murder on the Fucking News ®
I miss the boqs, I miss the sticky post review threads. I miss fixing morons spoiler tags. I miss the back stabbing and betrayal and depressing feeling I used to get when I would see people fighting. I even, god help me, miss the stupid people.
And I really miss PMs. I sent out the Feb. PMQ ...what? 11 days ago now? And I have read 2 of the responses, I think.
[FROWN]

I've been gone too long. And it's not like I want to be gone. It's work. And I'm REALLY beginning to resent it.

But the board isn't the only place I've been neglecting due to being overworked. I haven't been able to properly catch up on other people's blogs in forever either.

Also...something. I don't remember what. I'm ultra tired. But not UTP@. I just have a headache, and I'm hngry, and headachey and all around just BAH-Meh-grr!

Soon, very soon I'll go back to the forums and do a massive catchup on everything. It'll take me 30 or 40 hours straight, but it'll be worth it.

Um.

No comments: