Wednesday, February 12, 2003

I just spent about two or three hours at the board. I still haven't read all of my PMs. And I didn't respond to any of the PMQs, like I should have.
I did post, though! Yay!

Backwards day is being pushed back. (heh) The reasons for this are:
1) We didn't wake up until noon-thirty. (Well, actually, I woke up around 8, and tossed and turned and slept again until noon)
2) Harper was quiet ill when she woke up. She was not lively at all, and her face was very pale. She had a bit of a fever, and complained of a having a headache. Later, she threw up. [frown] RIght after that, she was fine.
3) Steph is sick now. She's been lying on the couch, trying to muster up enough energy to do anything. [frown]
4) It's a grey and loveless day.
5) It would just be better to do "backwards day" sometime next week when we've been able to plan it better.

No comments: