Tuesday, January 09, 2018

marsh-mal-oh

Can you believe it's the 9th already? Like, seriously, where did the first week of 2018 vanish to? It feels like it should be the 3rd. Maybe the 4th. Weird.

I went to the doctorb yesterday; everything seems to be fine, I guess. They took an EKG and said it looked normal. My blood pressure was a little high. They took blood & urine... but I have to go back next week to find out the results, I guess. Honestly, the only reason I really even went was because I needed a new prescription for my asthma inhaler. (Done) The doc did suggest that I take an allergy test in hopes of possibly narrowing down what is causing my asthma flareups. I'm skeptical, but guess we'll see.

It rained more or less all day today and yesterday, after having had absolutely NO rain for the past 110 days. Sadly, it isn't in the forecast that it's going to now rain for 110 days straight to balance it out. But, honestly, the past forty-eight hours have seemed like four months of rain in a way. Rain is great, really. Driving in it, though, is another story. Driverless cars can not get here soon enough.

There's a new promo on air for our news morning show, and it has these singers singing what has to be the worst jingle/song I've heard in a long time. It's truly cringey. I was looking for it online, but I don't think it's made it's way there yet. Once it does, the internet will be a slightly worse place. Sorry, everyone. I didn't make the song, but I still feel like its very existence is a loss for the good guys.

No comments: