Thursday, January 25, 2018

busy days ahead

It's Thursday, which means I have a class to attend (I'm at CSN now, as I type this up - taking a brief break in between other online assignments, and getting ready to head to my Communications course, which is starting in a little over an hour).

I also haven't filmed today's OK What Now episode, so I need to do that shortly. (It'll be episode 98, which is somewhat amazing that I've already gotten that high.)

Next week I've got creative writing on Monday.

Tuesday and Thursday of next week are speech days in Comm 101 - mine is due Thursday, so I have ...exactly (well, a little over) one week to finish my 3-5 minute autobiographical speech. I wonder if I could just read blog entries for my speech, and if that would be sufficient. Heh.

Wednesday of next week is the last day of January, so I need to make my yearly joke that day. (It feels like it's been January all year long*) Wednesday will also be episode 100 of OK What Now, and I currently have NOTHING special planned for it. Harper suggested I buy 100 Reese's Peanut Butter cups. Or, 50, I guess, since they come in pairs. And then I eat them all. That ...does not actually sound appealing, because much as I love some peanut butter cups, teh thought of that many is nauseating.

Next Thursday is both February 1st (Irina's birthday) and my speech day. I'm taking that day off work, naturally.

And then Friday is Groundhog Day AND it's my turn to bring food in to the office. A few months ago, our department decided that every first Friday of the month one of us would cook something up, and bring it in to share. I agreed to this idea with the thought that I would simply BUY something to bring in, only to find out that it apparently has to be homemade. Stupid fine print. Anyway, I am thinking that this time will be soup of some kind, because soup is easy, and it's a winterish type food.

So, yeah. Lots of stuff coming up. Now I need to get back to school stuff.

*totally counts, in case I don't get a chance to blog on 1/31/18.

No comments: