Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wordle do, pig. Wordle do.

Hee!

Okay. So, I've decided that from here on out (or until I get bored with it) that at the end of each month, I'll visit wordle.net and create a cloud from that month's posts. Fun! Exciting! Hopefully!!

I... had something else to add to this entry, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I'll just post the pretty pretty picture instead.

title="Wordle: July blog '08"> src="http://wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/98134/July_blog_%2708"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd"
>



ETA - Hrm. So, well. That didn't work quite as planned. Ah well. You can follow the link and see the results, and hopefully come the end of August I'll be able to have a computer that functions well enough to do what I want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently "One" and "Sometimes" are the most common words on the main page of my blog (I am too lazy to do all of July). I would have expected "Sam" to rate higher.

Simon said...

Hey, that was interesting!