Thursday, May 15, 2008

Super/Awesome/Posting

Three posts in one!

I was originally going to give a recap of the season finale of Smallville as my blog entry today, since that aired this evening. (Just finished about ten minutes ago, actually). However, I only saw the last 30 minutes, and also, it was a pretty lackluster episode from what little I witnessed, so... consider this that entry. All you need to know is
Brainiac was killed (by Clark).
Supergirl is trapped in the Phantom Zone.
Lana is no longer a zombie, but she left Clark a Dear John video. (Which made him give Lois a comfort hug.)
Chloe got arrested by the Department of Homeland Security for doing her illegal computer hacking (because Lex turned her in).
Lex found the Fortress, finally learned the truth about Clark, and in the final two minutes of the show, he & Clark faced each other in the Fortress, and Lex used some crazy sphere to destroy the entire building, leaving the fates of both characters unknown.

Moving on to the next post.

This is the the coolest coffee table ever. It's from the aptly named blog, "Ultra Awesome". The writer of said blog obviously has a lot of spare time and dedication to his projects. I really want one of those coffee tables, though.

3rd post!

Thus far this year, i've done quite well on my goal of blogging-every-other-day. However. We're going on vacation beginning on the 19th (I could still blog before we hit the road that day, so the real 'trouble' won't start until the 21st). I don't know whether I should compose my blog entries beforehand, and pre-date them, since Blogger now has the feature set up that any blog written in the "future" will automatically show up once that date arrives. Meaning I could write my blog entries for the dates that I won't be at the computer and just have them show up... or, I could try to see if I can find a chance to blog on the road. Or, I could just wait until we get back and back-date all my entries.
I really don't know what I'll decide to do yet. But I guess I have a few more days to figure it out.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Post 1 - Hooray for Smallville! I still don't understand any of it.

Post 2 - Before I clicked the link, I figured you were exaggerating. Now I know that you are not.

Post 3 - DO IT. It's not like time has any meaning, anyway. Also, that is a highly scoopy feature.

CosmicAvatar said...

Wow. That coffee table is indeed awesome. And nerdy.